Online Training Rail System Engineering Fundamentals 2
Understanding Rail System Engineering fundamentals helps to evaluate the impact of human performance on system performance and recognize the importance of reliability engineering.
- Gain competence in examining and evaluating the various components, factors and interfaces involved in rail systems
- Strengthen your understanding of the different interactions and impacts which need considering to ensure a positive system performance
- Improve your awareness for the complexity and challenges of rail systems and the importance of reliability engineering
The various components of rail systems interact with one another. On top come other factors such as human performance. A good understanding of these interactions and influencing factors within the rail system as well as being able to evaluate their impacts helps to find solutions to improve system performance.
This online training provides you with the concept of integration of rail systems looking closely at the components, factors and interfaces involved. In particular, you will focus on human factors and critically analyze and evaluate their impacts on system performance. In addition, you will learn more about reliability engineering.
- Human Factors in systems, human capacity, human beings and machine roles in complex systems and system integration
- Evaluation of the impact of human performance on system performance
- Reliability engineering
- Systems engineering tools
To complement this course take a look at our course Online Training Rail System Engineering Fundamentals 1.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: email@example.com