Lean versus Agile Management in Passenger Transport
In passenger transport different types of work must be done where the lean or agile methodology might be applied. The right choice of method is key to customer satisfaction.
No prerequisites or pre-knowledge necessary
- Distinguish between the different methodologies and their terms of usage (different types of projects or work)
- Get to know similarities and do’s & don’ts
- Enhance your ability to apply the right method to the job through practical experiences and exercises
Digitization is one of the megatrends and innovation drivers of the 21st century, and a digitalization approach and implementing the right methods and tools means companies can remain responsive to ever-changing market conditions and customer needs. Lean and Agile Management both aim to satisfy the customer needs as quickly as possible. But which method is the right one to use considering the aim to be achieved and the people involved in the work to be done?
This course provides you with a comprehensive knowledge of the lean and the agile methodology. It will enable you to distinguish between different types of projects and it will enable you to choose the right methodology to apply to the project work. You will discover that basic principles and tools can even be used in everyday life. Based on practical examples of Deutsche Bahn, this course aids you to deal professionally with a wide range of situations and challenges.
- Basics about principles and values in Lean and Agile Management
- Tools like TIM WOOD, Kanban
- Practical exercises using key tools
- New trends and truths about the application of the knowledge
- Insights into Deutsche Bahn Group examples
We currently do not have a fixed date for this course. If you are interested in this course, please contact us via email: email@example.com so we can plan the next steps with you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR BOOKING
As part of our booking process, you will need to set up a My Academy account. Please note, if you want to participate in a course but need the invoice to be issued to your company, then registration must be made via company address. This means you need to register as a company. The registering entity and the recipient of the invoice must be the same. Please note that DB Rail Academy cannot amend any invoices after they have been produced! If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org